1. Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.oceanhomestore.com. By using this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety please leave this website.
The www.oceanhomestore.com website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
You will purchase your goods from www.oceanhomestore.com. These terms and conditions will apply to all orders delivered and are in addition to the general terms and conditions which together govern your contract with us for the sale of the products and your contract with www.oceanhomestore.com. References in these Terms and Conditions to “we”, “us” and “www.oceanhomestore.com” are to www.oceanhomestore.com , Registered in India, company registration number 17/13/011080/PMT, Registered Office: D-138, Basant Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur-302016, India.
If you are ordering products from us and have requested delivery to an address within the India or pan world, www.oceanhomestore.com will contract with you to provide international delivery of your goods to you.
1. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, prices, photographic representations and descriptions of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the appearances, colors, textures or finishes of our products that appear on the website. What you see will depend on your monitor and computer equipment, we are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
2. We will not be liable if for any reason the www.oceanhomestore.com website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all parts of our web site.
1. All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Non-acceptance of your order may be due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:
- The product you ordered is out of stock;
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment;
- We have identified a pricing or product description error;
- There is a system or procurement failure; and
- Failed customer validation checks.
- Legal restrictions or practices for products in the country you have selected which prevents OEIPL fulfilling your order for delivery;
- Other restrictions for the country you have selected which prevents OEIPL fulfilling your order for delivery.
3. When you place an order on our website we shall email you an acknowledgement detailing the product you have ordered. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Ocean Collections.
4. Acceptance of your order for goods and the completion of the contract between you and Ocean Collections will take place only on receipt of the payment, we will email you that your goods have been dispatched. We reserve the right to fulfill multiple orders separately, which may mean they are dispatched separately by your carrier.
5. A gift message facility may be available on certain orders and be available for your own personal and strictly non-commercial use. We do not take any responsibility for the contents of messages communicated by you to a third party. Where you use this facility you agree that your message will not include any content that could be construed as defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, offensive, harassing, threatening, vulgar or which could cause embarrassment or distress to any person. You agree not to impersonate any person, including but not limited to any of our employees or customers. The gift message facility is currently only available on certain orders, these facilities are not permanent and are liable to be changed, as per the policy of the management of the web site
1. You may request international delivery by OEIPL by selecting the international delivery option at the end of the checkout process, and by specifying a delivery address outside India. In doing so, you will be contracting separately with and all delivery arrangements are made between you and them.
2. All parcels will be delivered by your carrier and will require a signature on delivery. If no one is at home when your carrier attempts to deliver your parcel, they may/may not leave a card with a contact number for you to arrange a new delivery date. Hence, for ease of delivery, do mention your mobile number, as part of your address.
3. Please note that your delivery may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
4. Your order will be accepted by Ocean Collections, when the payments are collected on your behalf by the relevant delivery company from Ocean Collections for delivery to your chosen address. Completion of the contract between you and OEIPL will take place when the goods have been delivered or there have been at least three attempts to deliver the goods to your chosen address.
Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered.
5. For most of our products you can choose to arrange delivery to an address outside of India, where restrictions apply due to logistical or brand restrictions, OEIPL will not be able to provide international delivery services to you. Please refer to individual product pages to see if this applies to any of your selected products.
Payment, VAT and Other Countries
6. Payment is to be made in INR, Dollars, Pounds and Euro. International credit card providers or banks will determine the exchange rate, and may add an additional processing or administration charge which you will be liable to pay.
7. All product prices shown on the website are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
8. Where you have requested delivery to a non-Indian address, the price paid by you to Ocean Collections for your product will not be subject to India VAT. All taxes, duties, fees, levies or other charges levied outside India will be added to your order total at checkout and paid by your carrier to local customs authorities in the delivery country on your behalf.
9. You will be the importer for all international deliveries of the products. Therefore, before placing an order for goods, it is your responsibility to check that your import of any products ordered comply with state and federal government import regulations, and that there are no local requirements or restrictions which may affect receipt of your order.
International Delivery Charges
10. We will notify you of the delivery charge made by OEIPL to you at the time we acknowledge your order for goods. We will collect those delivery charges on behalf of OEIPL from you when we collect payment from you for your order for goods.
11. You will be charged for deliveries within India by OEIPL under your contract terms. The delivery charge will include India VAT.
You will be charged for deliveries outside India by OEIPL under your contract with them. The delivery charge will not include India VAT.
International Delivery Lead Times
Delivery lead times to international addresses will vary according to destination.
Your carrier will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside their control, for example, material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand. Ocean Collections shall be under no liability for any delay or failure by your carrier to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
International Delivery Destinations
Please view the list of countries section for current destinations to which OEIPL and OEIPL deliver.
1. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at appropriate rate and are correct at the time of entering the information on to the system. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
2. Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
3. Ocean Collections endeavors to ensure that all merchandise offered on the website is available at the same price in stores. However, from time to time we may offer additional discounts for purchases online from www.oceanhomefashion.com that do not apply in stores, or vice versa. Additionally, items offered as sets on this site may not be offered as part of a set within stores and individual prices may apply.
4. Home Sale offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn.
2. Order Cancellation
India Customer’s Right to Cancel
If you are an Indian i customer, you have the right to cancel your order provided that you notify us in writing no later than 7 working days after the day on which your receive your products.
These legal rights do not apply to non-Indian customers. If you change your mind about wanting goods you have ordered, please see the general returns information at Section 5 below.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed before it has been collected for dispatch by your carrier, in that situation, cancellation of the goods will not be acceptable.
As it is our policy to try to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to stop an order from being collected by your carrier for dispatch. After collection by your carrier for dispatch our Returns Policy at clause 7 will apply.
We are unable to accept order cancellations for personalized, perishable or time critical goods. Please see the following list for some non-exhaustive examples:
- Goods which have been altered, or personalized to a customer’s specification;
- Event tickets;
- Gift items
3. Returns Policy
We will refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 15*days and for furniture 7*days . products being delivered by your carrier to your nominated address. Please return items in their original condition, unused, in their original packaging, with garment tags and any other security devices still attached. Please do re-use the delivery packaging provided; it has been especially designed for you to do this.
We cannot refund or exchange personalized or time critical goods. Please see the following list for some non-exhaustive examples:
- Goods which have been altered, or personalized to a customer’s specification;
- Event tickets;
- e-vouchers and Gift Cards.
This does not apply to faulty or incorrectly supplied goods where your statutory rights are unaffected.
3. Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
4. How to Return or Exchange:
Less than delighted? We won’t hold it against you – and our products 15*days and for furniture 7*days returns policy should help ease the pain.
Please make sure that any items you would like to return are unused, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition, with any labels tags or hygiene seals still attached.
Once we have received the item(s) a refund will be issued to your credit/debit card. This will appear on your account within seven, working days, do not include any holiday in India, as part of this period.
For Indian orders, your courier will refund the delivery charge made by them if you contact the Customer Service team here or by calling 0141 – 5122152 or 0141 – 5122752.
For Non-Indian orders, you will not be refunded the delivery charge, or any applicable local customs duties collected from you at checkout.
*All Products will be return 15days and for furniture 7days .
How to return an item
If you have a Ocean Collections account:
- Sign into your account at www.oceanhomefashion.com
- Go to ‘My Orders’
- Select the order number you would like to return
- Click on ‘Return Items’
- Select the quantity and reason for return
- Select the individual items or ‘Return all items’
- Click ‘Continue’
- A returns note will be sent to your email address which you must print out and include inside your return parcel.
If you ordered via our guest checkout:
Call our Customer Service team on 0141 – 5122152 or 0141 – 5122752 or contact us here.
A pre-paid returns label will be included in your original delivery parcel. On this label there will be details for contacting your carrier and their delivery partner to organise a convenient time to collect your return parcel and instructions to prepare your parcel for return.
You will not be charged by either Ocean Collections, your carrier or their delivery partner, for the cost of returning your items within the 14 days specified timeframe if you follow the pre-paid returns process. Returning your products through any other process (including a different carrier or postal service) may incur costs which are the responsibility of the sender and will not be reimbursed by Ocean Collections or your carrier.
Fortunately, free returns are available on Non-Indian orders, too. OEIPL will not refund the original delivery charge or customs duties charged to you at checkout and paid to your local customs authority. Certain countries permit refunds of customs duties paid on goods you subsequently return. You will need to apply to your local authority to process.
Please use your local and trusted postal service for returns from non-Indian countries. We recommend you use a tracked and insured services as neither Ocean Collections nor OEIPL will be liable for any risk, loss or damage. Provided you return your products in accordance with the returns policy and the steps outlined, Ocean Collections will be able to refund to you the amount applicable to your product.
A returns form will be sent by the customer to the OEIPL, via e mail service. . To complete the returns process please:
- Identify which products in your order you want to return
- In the returns mail, mention any products you are not returning
- For the products you are returning, indicate the ‘Units’ and ‘Total Value’ (this is in case you purchased multiple units of the same product)
- Mention the ‘Total value’ field for the items you are returning
- You request to a return online and is included in the returns note which is sent to your email address
If the above steps are not followed, in particular if the returns e-mail is not generated within seven days of receipt of the product, this may result in delays in Ocean Collections receiving your returned products. We will not be able to process a return until we receive your products.
4. Payment Methods
We only accept payment for orders in INR/Pounds/Dollars/Euros
We accept payment by net banking-CC Avenue and PayPal.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your purchase and payment secure, but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Ocean Collections website.
Product Availability / Information
1. We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for sale on the Ocean Collections website. Once an item is sold out it will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock items.
2. All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances or in the event of supply difficulties for example with hamper, food, beverages and perishable goods orders, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces.
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in any communications, ideas, or other materials submitted or offered to us by you through on or by this website, unless specifically requested by us, shall become our property. You agree that submissions by you to this website must not risk infringing any right of any third party and in addition, you agree that no submissions by you to this website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material or constitute an invasion of privacy. As such, you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any submissions you make to the website
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. Accordingly, we suggest that you do not use the Ocean Collections website to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Ocean Collections website.
Member account, password and security
Registering and using the Ocean Collections website may involve you setting up an account and giving a password. You are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and the password, and all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or password and any breach of security or misuse or suspected breach of security or misuse of the service, and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session if you use a shared computer. Ocean Collections cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 10.
1. Please choose carefully the information you post on the Ocean Collections website and that you provide to other users. You must not misuse the Ocean Collections website. You will not: send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam); upload viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious code; corrupt data; cause annoyance to others users; post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence; use the Ocean Collections website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory; facilitate or encourage any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, edit or refuse to post any content and to remove any content from the Ocean Collections website, whether or not the content is expressly prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
3. Ocean Collections community areas are subject to the following Community Area Rules:
- Ocean Collections advises you not to reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else that would allow you to be identified including but not limited to: telephone number, home address, business address, delivery address or email address.
- Ocean Collections reserves the right to close user accounts if we believe a user is using proxy Internet Protocol addresses (IPs) as a method to hide the use of multiple accounts or to disrupt any of our services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community we may take action against you and close your accounts.
- By submitting any material to us, you automatically grant Ocean Collections a royalty-free, perpetual, exclusive right and license to use, modify, edit, adapt, publish, re-use, translate, distribute, perform and display such material in whole or part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- You acknowledge that we are not obliged to publish any material submitted by you.
- By submitting any material to us, you agree to use the Ocean Collections website and Community areas in accordance with these Community Area Rules and website Terms and Conditions.
- If you fail to abide by these Community Area Rules you may be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. Action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of the Ocean Collections website.
- Ocean Collections reserves the right to edit or delete any contribution, or take action against any user account, at any time, for any reason.
- If you do not want to grant Ocean Collections the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution on the Community Area.
Liability and Indemnity
1. Ocean Collections shall not be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material on this website or the performance of the product purchased through the website or the conduct of other users of this website, even if Ocean Collections has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
2. The Ocean Collections website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by Ocean Collections. When you activate any of these you will leave the Ocean Collections website and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any website which is not under our control.
3. You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
4. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
Comments and Complaint Procedure
Please contact us if you have any comments or complaints by contacting our Customer Service team here or by calling 0141 – 5122152 or 0141 – 5122752 We will always endeavor to resolve any dispute as swiftly as possible.
5. Privacy and use of your data
1. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we will use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using this website and/or by registering as a user of any services provided by Ocean Collections on this website you agree to our use of your data as set out herein.
22. When you register and use the Ocean Collections website you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you. Please note that, to provide some of our services, we may require further details from you.
3. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- to register you on our website and to administer our website services;
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer, and to enable us to provide you with information about our products and services that we think are relevant to you through our marketing activities; and
- to keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise (including products and services of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website. You will also be offered the opportunity to opt out in future marketing communications.
4 .We will use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
5 .We will share your data with selected third parties for marketing purposes but only after we have obtained your consent to do so. Where we record your telephone call for marketing purposes or to pass on information to a third party we will ask your consent before doing so.
6. We may monitor or record telephone calls without your consent under the following circumstances: to provide evidence of a business transaction; to prevent or detect crime to investigate the unauthorized use of a telecom system; to ensure that a business complies with regulatory procedures; to see that quality standards or targets are being met in the interests of national security; and to secure the effective operation of the telecom system.
Linking to Website
1. You must not establish a link to this website to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists or establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
2. Our website must not be framed on any other site, and you may not create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
All contracts will be concluded in English. The website is controlled and operated in India. Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of India and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Courts of India.
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
2. We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
4. Ocean Collections reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website at any time and without notice.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Ocean Collections for the purchase of the products, between you and OEIPL for India deliveries and/or between you and non – India deliveries. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will only be effective if in writing and signed by a Director of Ocean Collections.
Ocean Collections Retail in India is registered with company registration number 17/13/011080/PMT, Registered Office: D-138, Basant Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India or contact us here.